So, I’m going to jump on the bandwagon and create a list of resolutions and changes for the new year. So here is my map for our new adventure, in 2017:
- Post once every week. I’ve been doing this but it’s kind of fallen apart. Hopefully my heavy course load next semester doesn’t get in the way of my blogging.
- Exercise at least once on the weekend. I do not work out very often, which really needs to change for my well-being.
- Stick to the schedules I create in my agenda (more than I currently do).
- Get my written permit.
- Obtain a 90+ average.
- Take some time to read or do something else that I enjoy. Essentially, enjoy some me-time.
- My friend, lets call her Sage (she is the one that moved), and I make many realizations which I wish to blog about. I’ll put them in a section called, “Epiphanies” and I’ll number them off.
- Learn something new. Maybe more about coding, or maybe I’ll finally spend some time to crack the code in the Artemis Fowl books.
- Use every opportunity that comes my way and live my experiences to the fullest.
- Look at the bad experiences as opportunities for learning, development and growth.
Those are the destinations on my map for 2017. Comment below and tell me about yours!