Me and my friends have a really nerdy sense of humor, and our jokes really reflect that. Of course there are the million inside jokes that only we understand (and laugh like crazy at in public while everyone else probably assumes we’re crazy;-)). But here are some that actually make sense to other people as well as us:
- There were 3 boys named Shut up, Trouble and Manners. They were playing hide and go seek, and Trouble was it. Manners went to hide in the garbage can. Shut up decided to hide in the police officer’s car. The police officer found him and asked “What is your name?”. The boy answered, “Shut up.” The police officer said “Where are your manners?”. The boy answered, “Manners is in the garbage can.” The police officer said, “Are you looking for trouble?” The boy answered, “No, trouble is looking for me.”
- I don’t trust atoms….because they make up everything.
- That was sodium funny!
- I slapped my neon that one!
- Do you know any jokes about sodium?….Na.
- His name is bond….hydrogen bond!
- Water was talking to Oil. “Hey Oil, wanna hang out?”” I can’t mix with you guys!” Oil responded .The other water said “Hydrophobe!”
- i and π are fighting. i says to π, “Get rational!”. π responds, “Get real!”
- Dear math, I’m not a therapist. Solve your own problems.
- Dear math, I am sick and tired of finding you “x” and I don’t know “y” she left. Just accept the fact that she’s gone. Move on dude!
- King Henry Didn’t Mind Dubiously Cheating Marriage (our version of King Henry Doesn’t Mind Drinking Chocolate Milk).
- Procrastination? Naaaaaaaaw. I just save my homework for later, cause I’ll be older and therefor wiser.
- I love homework so much! I’m always saving it for tomorrow!
- Me, a procrastinator?! I’ll prove you wrong one day, just wait and see!
- And our favourite reference for procrastination:
Hope you enjoyed those jokes as much as we do ;-). If you ask my friends, they’ll tell you that I am usually making them laugh. Sometimes life gets tough and you just need a good laugh. Of course, there are times to be serious. But that isn’t most of the time:-).
Images courtesy of google and the brilliant people who procrastinated and made them instead of doing homework;-).